Anewalt’s Landscape Contracting is always hiring excellent people!
CURRENT POSITIONS: Year Round Employment with Upward Mobility!
• FT/PT Small Engine / Truck Mechanic
Anewalt’s Landscape Contracting has been doing business in Greater Berks area for over 35 years. As a company, we hold the highest standards of quality and service for our customers and employees. We want to welcome the newest members of our team into an environment built around success and growth for both the company and the employee.
At Anewalts, we believe and encourage the development of the employee to achieve a fully realized career in the landscaping business.
Anewalt’s is currently seeking an Experienced small engine/truck mechanic with at least 3 years of experience in the lawn and landscape industry. Must be capable of identifying, diagnosing, and repairing electrical and mechanical issues in lawn and garden equipment, zero-turn mowers, trucks, and trailers.
Small Engine/Truck Mechanic Responsibilities Include:
- Perform basic diagnostics and repairs on turf equipment and a fleet of trucks
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems used in the repair of landscape equipment and fleet of trucks
- Maintain a clean work area and perform work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Includes completing reports and forms required with work assignments
- Maintain vehicle records
- Proficient oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintain upkeep using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
**Valid PA driver’s license required**
**Must be able to lift 75lbs repeatedly**
**High School diploma or equivalent certification/experience required**
**Willing to update knowledge and participate in educational opportunities; reading technical publications**
Benefits for Full-Time Mechanic Position:
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Continuing Education Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- and More!
Job Types: Full-time/Part-time
Potential Earnings: $25/hour Starting Wage, Bonus Options Available
ANEWALT’S OFFERS AWESOME BENEFITS:
• Full Season Bonuses
• Clean Housing Available if needed for the season.
- Competitive pay and commission bonuses
- Simple IRA/Roth IRA Retirement Options
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Career Building and Education Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- 1 Week of Summer Camp for Kids
- Snow and Winter Bonuses
Interested candidates can submit our online application or can stop by Monday – Friday, 8AM-4PM.
If you have any questions, contact Officeadmin@Anewaltslandscape.com.