Anewalt’s Landscape Contracting is always hiring excellent people!
CURRENT POSITIONS: Year Round Employment with Upward Mobility!
- Oversee the schedule for production
- Ensure safe operation and maintenance of all equipment
- Certify the quality of work meets the company standards and exceeds the customer expectations
- Ability to train or correct crew members in proper techniques in both soft scaping and hard scaping
- Be organized and complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Effectively and professionally communicate to the crews and clients
- Partner with the administration team to better the company
- Actively sell enhancements and new projects
- Highly engage in snow operations
- Requirements are 7+ years in landscape, and 5+ years in a supervisor position
Lawn Care/Plant Health Care Field Supervisor
- Oversee and apply chemicals when needed
- Oversee the irrigations and seasonal color portion of the business
- Maintain an accurate inventory of supplies and propose purchasing of materials
- Assist with other landscape duties in the ‘off season’ that is unrelated to lawn and plant health care
- Be responsible for routes, completed proof of service slips for clients, and verify all paperwork
- Have a passion and dedication to their role here at Anewalts
Sales/Designer & Assistant to the President
- Assist the president on all levels of design and sales:
– Vetting leads
– Developing relationships with prospects
– Designing, estimating, presenting, selling projects
– Ordering and verifying materials
– Preparing work orders and POs
– Ensuring excellent execution of the project
- Creatively develop designs for D/B projects in accordance with the principals of landscape design
- Actively sell design build, enhancement, ala carte and full-service contracts as per established goals (anticipated sales in the first year ~500K)
- Develop partnership through proactive communication with clients, vendors and team members
- Partner with our operations department to ensure a proper pass, play and return of all work orders. Visit site during production to ensure quality control
- Effectively detail work orders to minimize overlooked work and maximize quality control
- Be involved in snow operations ensuring curb to curb/edge to edge clean-up
We love creativity in our landscapes! We deeply respect the principles of landscape design. We know the difference a landscape design degree can make in ensuring excellent design/build projects. This position is multi-faceted and the Account Manager/Designer will report directly to Ed and Lori Anewalt.
Candidate must show strong leadership skills, be a critical thinker, and be self-motivated. Candidate needs to have energy and drive to make this position his/her own. Ideal candidate has had 2+ years of experience in sales and account management. Prior experience in the landscape business and/or a 4 year degree in Landscape Contracting or a related field is preferable. Candidate must be comfortable with deadlines, customer follow-up, creating and maintaining relationships with clients, vendors, and crew members.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated to produce and follow-up on leads or create new ones
- Effective communication; both internally and with customers.
- Meet sales goals set within time limits.
- Propose and sell enhancements to properties, full service contracts, snow contracts, and lights proposals.
- Ability to work as a team player with other members of Anewalt’s
- Competency in landscape design
- Assist with snow operations (as needed)
- Must have a passion for sales
ANEWALT’S OFFERS AWESOME BENEFITS:
• Full Season Bonuses
• Clean Housing Available if needed for the season.
- Competitive pay and commission bonuses
- Simple IRA/Roth IRA Retirement Options
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Career Building and Education Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- 1 Week of Summer Camp for Kids
- Snow and Winter Bonuses
Interested candidates can submit our online application or can stop by Monday – Friday, 8AM-4PM.
If you have any questions, contact Officeadmin@Anewaltslandscape.com.